Monday, January 14, 2008

Elliana



Elliana was born on April 3, 2007 in Columbus, Ohio. She is our first biological child, but very much our third. We've been blessed with her sunny, smiling disposition and great sleep schedule. She is currently teething and we're working on patience with baby sign language (thanks for the flash cards Grandma). She wants to be 5 like her brothers but for now she's content to crawl around knocking down lego towers. To say she is wrapped around Daddy's little finger would be putting it mildly. She is every bit his princess!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Hi. I just wanted to post that I love the name Elliana Jacob because my daughter's name is Elliana Jacobs! I think it is a good fit. We love the meaning of Elliana since we tried so long to have a second baby. My daughter is a couple of months younger than your Elliana. She was born in June of 2007. She has red curly hair and the temper to go with it! :-) I haven't poked around your blog too much, but your daughter is beautiful and absolutely precious. Robyn Jacobs